Tuesday, July 05, 2005

100 random things about me

Have copied this concept from Mahima..but unlike here i got to a 100....sorry I know this a really lame way to start my blog...but am just too mindf***ed right now to think.

100 things about me

1. I was born in Nigeria
2. I am not Nigerian
3. I do not have a Nigerian passport
4. My parents are from Bihar
5. I have been to Bihar, a total of 5 times in my life
6. I feel the hottest women in Bihar are mannequins
7. I am a copy cat. Sorry Mahima
8. I have not cheated anyone
9. I have always been cheated
10. I can’t cook
11. My mother is the best cook
12. I love my family and would do anything for them (well I try)
13. When I get married I want my parents, as well as my spouse’s parents to live with us.
14. I don’t like raisins
15. I like cake
16. I don’t like cake with raisins
17. I have worn a kilt
18. I have worn a mini skirt
19. I have worn a bra
20. I think most people look better in the dark
21. I look gorgeous in the dark
22. I wear glasses
23. I hate the rains
24. I am not romantic
25. I am Pisces
26. I don’t believe in astrology
27. The picture on my driving license looks nothing like me
28. I can’t speak Urdu
29. My mom hates the fact that I can’t speak Urdu
30. I hardly use a comb
31. I hardly use shampoo
32. If I had a choice I wouldn’t shave or take a bath
33. I want to be a copywriter
34. I should get back to work
35. I love women
36. Women don’t love me
37. I laugh funny
38. I am funny
39. I love cartoons
40. Allen Iverson is my favorite basketball player
41. I don’t think Allen Iverson will ever win an NBA championship
42. My relatives call me Taru, short for Tariq
43. Ever since getting a job in Bombay last year, I have seen more of Gujarat.
44. I suddenly like Gujarati thalis
45. Non-vegetarian, by choice
46. Straight and proud
47. Pre-marital sex is wrong
48. I feel the burkha does not degrade a woman
49. I feel women have been oppressed by men since the beginning
50. I feel rapists should be hanged
51. If I were to be reincarnated, I would like to come back as a woman
52. I don’t believe in reincarnation
53. I am a B.Com
54. B.Com is useless
55. I don’t want to be rich and famous
56. I feel killing innocent people
is wrong
57. I feel one should study religion befor following it.
58. I believe in God
59. I call my God, Allah
60. I try to be a Muslim
61. I feel that to understand a religion, you have to live it
62. I fast during Ramazan
63. I have an unexciting wardrobe
64. I don’t wear bright colors
65. The most exciting t-shirt I have is a faded orange t-shirt
66. I read Bombay times for the pictures
67. Indian DJs play crap music
68. Widespread acceptance of a wrong doesn't make it right
69. I love Totos in Bombay. (5-7 minutes walk from my place)
70. I am the average Indian height, I think
71. I wish I was tall
72. I have small feet
73. Don't comment on the small feet
74. I don’t have a problem getting shoes my size
75. I am insecure
76. I got a raise 2 months ago
77. I finally have some savings
78. I hardly read
79. I have an iPod
80. I should really get back to work
81. I think the worst is yet to come
82. I have never been to a dentist
83. I wish I had a girlfriend
84. Boy bands suck
85. I smoke
86. I quit drinking and soft drugs in my final year of college (never did hard drugs)
87. I want to go to Goa for New Years
88. I’m a slow learner
89. I am sarcastic
90. I am a little sadistic
91. I abuse a lot
92. I don’t like idealistic vegetarians
93. This life will tempt you. Only those who show restraint and patience will prosper.
94. My favorite song is “Don’t Damn Me” by Guns N Roses
95. Before the Black album, Metallica rocked
96. I never knew Excel could be used for calculations and analysis before I started working
97. I do have regrets and will not mask that fact by saying I don’t
98. I hate some of my friends from the school I went to in India
99. I am random

100. I don’t know why I told u all this

3 Comments:

Blogger Madame Mahima said...

you're full of surprises man!
ps - im vegetarian..but i dont know if im an idealistic one.
what now??
:P
great blog! keep it up!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Awesome blog 'Fuzzy'.....

This is so you. hey by the way I think you forgot that 'one' fact...
remember!!!

Hope to see it updated regularly!!

Cheers!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faraz,

yr blog is SUPRISINGLY cool and funny and more enetertaining than all the others....actually not suprising at all...just like yu!!!

Keep it going...yu might tip a trend in Gujrat...yu can be the 'Dude who got the blogs to Gujju land'

BTW Dolvi has the internet...CONGRATULATIONS INDIA!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!