Friday, July 15, 2005

i'm not irresponsible, these things happen ok

i know everyone is going to jump on me and tell me how irresponsible i am because i left my clothes and toiletries in dolvi (dolvi = name of place where i work, can also be used to describe an area lacking in female population..used in a sentence.."I don't want to go there, its a dolvi.)

i had to leave wednesday evening cuz i had some work to be completed in Bombay..ok ok..Navi Mumbai..so i come down for breakfast (like always, i'm the first one), leave my bag at the reception and go into the dining hall. After one and a half hours, when we reach the plant, i realize i've forgotten my bag at the guesthouse...now i can't go back to the guesthouse cause i had work to be completed and plus the guesthouse is really far and we have to be very careful of our expenses. So i decide to leave for bbay without my bag. Only when i reach bombay do i realise that my house keys and cupboard keys are in my bag..so basically i didn't have clothes to wear to office and to top it off i reach bbay at the time when all the shops have closed..so unfortunately i had to wear the same clothes to office the next day..luckily its friday today and one of my t-shirts, trousers and chaddi just came back from the wash..phew..

anyways my colleagues are returning today and are bringing my bag back with them...can't wait to meet my toothbrush again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!