Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just call me....

WMA.

Weapon of Mass Attrition. From now on, this is my new nickname. Why? Cause there have been numerous people who have worked with me and left in the following 5 months or so. Till date, I have been responsible for the departure of 1 Partner, 1 Senior Manager, 2 Managers, 2 Senior Consultants and 5 consultants. Currently, I'm working on an assignment with a colleague who has just recently joined the firm. Just yesterday she tells me that I can add her to my "hit-list" cause she's gonna get married soon and push off to the States. I just want to ask all these people one thing.


Was it something I said?

7 Comments:

Blogger surbhi seth said...

Finally, an update!
Aww, why do you think you're responsible for everyone quiting? And with all these people leaving and what not, shouldn't you be getting promoted or something?!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Makdt said...

yeah how come you stagnating...and maye it was something you didnt say, or didnt do , or did do...

7:32 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Uff.. Faraz! Thats just you! I can imagine the xpression on your face when you say that.

Update dude.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jitu said...

faraz,,,

i really think it's you man....otherwise the attrition rate in the industry is not so high.... :-) hehe


Cheers
see ya soon..

1:47 AM  
Blogger KVA said...

Add the other guy who quite. Maybe thats why you have the HR dude saying "Faraz, u completed two years right? SO you staying or leaving?".

Get the hint, they want you to leave now.

12:43 PM  
Blogger chitgo said...

hahahahahahahaa hilarious dude...

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, that god HR doesnt have a reverse refferal policy...

also, can yu pls work with few specific people i have in mind.. (hope like hell yr charm works on them too..)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!