Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This is what I do....

...when I'm bored. Basically, I wrote down my phone number and found a 'unique'(?) way of remembering it. Here's how it goes.(some of you already know this - read Karan and Saurabh)

2nd digit subtracted from the 1st digit gives me the 3rd digit. The 2nd digit added to the 3rd digit gives me the 4th digit. The 5th and 6th digits, taken as a two digit number is the square of the 7th digit and the last three digits form the number of the bus which I have taken quite often to one of my clients location.

5 Comments:

Blogger KVA said...

I dont already know it. Coz when u reached "...the 1st digit", I stopped listening to you and started picturing Pamela Anderson run on the beach in Baywatch...

7:05 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

hahahahahahha

well I had a very different picture in mind.

but yeah... I too stopped listening 2 seconds into the explanation.

12:20 PM  
Blogger chitgo said...

there's a term. clinically insane.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Aalekh said...

haha, whats your phone number dude ? in numbers...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Archster said...

ingeniously simple

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!