Monday, August 21, 2006

Tageshwar

Tagged by
Chitgo

I am thinking about
getting out of office

I said
ho jayega

I want to
get out of office

I wish
I caught some sleep last night

I miss
my healthy lungs

I hear
voices

I wonder
if I'll ever have all that I want

I regret
quite a few things

I am
the highway?

I dance
better than those who criticize my dancing

I sing
for the fun of it

I cry
infrequently

I am not always
ok

I write
to confuse

I confuse
my life with religion

I need
a cupboard and a stove

I should try
to think before I speak

I finish(ed)
this tag

I tag

Mahima, Mayank, Surbhi, Saurabh

4 Comments:

Blogger Jitu said...

atleast someone's being honest in their "tageshwar" update...

"I miss my lungs" ---- Not soon bro not so soon..

Why do you need a cupboard, dump everything in Sam's (dont tell me all 5 of you share one cupboard??/) I wont be suprised though..hehe

Cheers
Jitu

5:04 PM  
Blogger chitgo said...

i should get an award for shaking you out of your post-less comatose state...
nice bro:)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

too late mate..did the tag already!

do u seriously hear voices?...we have a term for that - schizophrenia.

u need to update this blog more frequently.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

I so agree with the 'I confuse' bit :-)

The cupboard and stove story rambles on... though one of them is solved :-)

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!