Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kailash Kher on humans,

based on his rags to riches story.

"What else can you say about a species that would not offer me food when I was hungry but offer me champagne when I'm full, successful and a teetotaller."


Ramazan started a little more than a week ago. At around 10 p.m., the final prayers were over and I was getting ready to leave the mosque. The only problem was that someone had stolen my shoes. The irony of this event dumbfounded me sand I somewhat lost trust in people.

Couple of days later, was walking to work and saw a guy on the road going upto every person and asking them something. He came up to me, showed me a watch and asked if it was mine. I said "No" and he moved on to the next person and posed him with the same question.

I guess the world's not such a bad place after all. It could be better but its not so bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Madame Mahima said...

its odd...just as you wonder how much more horrible human beings can get, someone comes along and does the nicest decent-est thing and leaves u all confused once again..
ah well..

5:39 PM  
Blogger groggy froggy said...

hm. but thot id put in a titbit just for your info...kailash kher is a vain bastard who loves to talk bout himself, thinks he's god's gift (albeit small) to women and is just plain slapable. i was disappointed.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!